A message about leaving fashion’s old rules behind, the Epilogue collection conveys the idea that pieces should be timeless–not just in fashion for one season. Among the styles are Alessandro Michele’s most emblematic designs and motifs from the past 5 years like the Dionysus. One of the House's Beloved lines, the style is presented as a small shoulder bag in black, textured leather. Adding a colourful twist, electric blue enamel highlights the emblematic tiger head closure.
- Black leather
- Antique silver-toned hardware with blue enamel
- Tiger head closure
- Cotton linen lining
- Main material contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Pin closure with side release
- Pocket under the flap
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 23" drop or can be worn as a top handle with 12.5" drop
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Small size: 10"W x 5.5"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'7" tall