Dionysus small shoulder bag in white leather | G*G® US
The Dionysus shoulder bag is presented in a white leather. The now defining tiger head closure—a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus—is further enhanced with electric blue enamel. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag.
- White leather
- Antique silver-toned hardware
- Enameled tiger head closure
- Main material contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Pin closure with side release
- Pocket under the flap
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 23" drop or can be worn as a top handle with 12.5" drop
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Small size: 10"W x 5.5"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall