Inspired by vintage trunks and travel accessories, the GG Supreme mini bag has a squared shape, finished with a logo engraved metal buckle. First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of Gucci's heritage. To be carried at the wrist or worn as a shoulder bag, the functional design is completed interior card slots and a zippered pouch. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Viscose and microfiber lining
- Interior: 2 card slots and 1 zipper pocket
- Detachable wrist strap with 4.5" drop; detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with 21.7" drop
- Gucci engraved clasp closure
- 7.1"W x 4.2"H x 2.6"D
- Made in Italy