Inspired by archival designs, Gucci Horsebit 1955 bucket bag unifies the original details first introduced over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. The hardware is paired with a contemporary mix of materials and colors, combining the House's GG canvas with textured white leather.
- White textured leather bottom with a vintage effect
- Original GG canvas top
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 22" drop
- Drawstring closure
- Weight .5kg approximately
- Small size: 8.7" W x 9.8"H x 4.7"D
- Made in Italy