Recreated from an archival design, the Gucci Horsebit 1955 bag is introduced in orange python for Fall Winter 2020. With the same lines and forms first introduced over six decades ago, the accessory unifies the original details with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. The small flap shoulder bag is completed with a special mechanism that adjusts the length of the shoulder strap so it can be carried on one shoulder or cross body.
- Orange python
- Gold-toned hardware
- Leather lining
- This product contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 9.8" to 17.7" drop
- Adjustable strap with 25cm - 45cm drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8"W x 7"H x 3.1"D
- Note that python products may not be shipped to California
- Made in Italy