G*G Horsebit 1955 python small top handle bag in natural color | G*G® US
The Gucci Horsebit 1955 top handle has a domed shape with an optional leather shoulder strap, crafted from natural colored python. The collection unifies details first introduced on the original bag that inspired the line from over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
- Natural colored python
- Gold-toned hardware
- Leather lining
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Protective metal feet at the bottom
- Interior zipper and open pockets
- Leather top handles with 3.5" drop
- Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 19.7" drop
- Extended double zipper closure
- Weight: .77kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8"W x 9.5"H x 3.5"D
- Note that python products may not be shipped to California
- Made in Italy