Portraying the colorful world of blossoming spring gardens, an embroidered floral motif elevates the Jackie 1961. The small shoulder bag is completed by its signature piston closure—a historical symbol of the House that connects its past with the present.
- Camel straw effect fabric with floral embroidery
- Dark red leather trim
- Gold-toned hardware
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 7" strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 20.5" drop from central hole
- Strap drop: 52cm
- Piston closure
- Small size: 11"W x 7.5"H x 1.8"D
- Weight: .5kg
- Cotton linen lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall.