Designed with its original archetype in mind, the Sylvie 1969 unifies the details of its archival inspiration with a contemporary spirit. The small shoulder bag in black python is defined by a narrow gold-toned metal chain fitted to the flap. The softly rounded silhouette is completed with a special mechanism that adjusts the length of the shoulder strap so it can be carried on one shoulder or cross body.
- Black python
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Leather lining
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing four additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Metal chain and buckle closure
- Interior zipper pocket
- Pocket under flap with button closure
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 10.6" to 18.5" drop
- Weight: .9kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8" W x 7"H x 3.5"D
- Note that python products may not be shipped to California
- Made in Italy